Monday, March 29, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

My friend KD http://handcuffedheart.blogspot.com/2010/03/joys-fears-goals-and-obsessions.html has tagged me.  Now it's my turn to list a trio of joys, fears, goals and obsessions. I guess this comes under the heading "Having Fun Blogging", or maybe "Getting to Know You", or "Let's See If She Can Do It".   Well, I'll give it a go.

Three Joys (my Grandchildren)

Avery

Alexander

Arnold


Three Fears

Snakes

Becoming a Widow

Loosing a Friend


Three Goals

Loosing 10 pounds forever

Studying the whole Bible Precept Upon Precept

Living in Europe for six months, preferably Rome, but France would do.


Three Obsessions

Now, do I really have to list these?  You may begin to think I really am certifiable.

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

We share the same fears! Glad you posted this. Meme's are great for getting to know each other better!!!

Have a blessed Wednesday, my seafaring buddy!!

Kelly L said...

Great and so very honest lists.. love them

Kelly