Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Follow Fun, Fun, Fun

I seem to have been missing out on the fun of Friday Follow every other week or so. So often things pop up on this day that keep me away from my computer. Last week I was out west visiting family. This week it's a funeral in Scarborough two hours drive away. Always good or important things, life goes on. I will get caught up on Saturday if I don't catch you today, promise.

There have been good posts this week from my reading list, entertaining and informative. It's a great priviledge peeking in on the lives of others facing the challenges of daily life in the NOW. One gains perspective seeing things thru other peoples' eye once in awhile. Thank you to those who have come by to visit my blog and leave friendly comments. Friday Follow is an opportunity to meet new people and learn about life from a different perspective. Make sure I can follow you back by leaving your contact info.

”Friday

5 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

LOL, is it just me but I see flowers instead of numbers preceeding the links!!!

Happy FF!

Autumn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I lost 10 pounds because of the exercise regime I have. I run 2-3 miles every other day for a total of 3 times a week (or 9 miles a week). I do core workouts (abs, pushups, lifting weights) 3 days a week also. Normally I rest on the 7th day of the week (not always on a sunday either, just whatever day works best for me to rest on). Last week though I went to NY to visit my bf (I'll be moving there in May) and there are these AWESOME stairs that lead up to his school (which is HIGH on a hill). I did the stairs at least twice daily ON TOP of my normal routine. I don't watch what I eat or count calories, I just eat small portions throughout the day. I noticed that the less I stress and worry about calories and fat content the easier and more relaxed I am about picking things out that I know are good for me. If I want a cookie or a latte I have one. I don't panic about it ruining my physique because I know I'll be working off the extra calories anyway. I just strive to stay active and eat what I want - in moderation. (And I've always loved fresh fruits and veggies, so that helps a bunch)

Following you back!
~Autumn
PS If you set up your profile to show your email, people can email you back when you comment on their blogs :)

VKT said...

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

Carries Rambles said...

Hi and thanks for the follow! Love the blog, following you now!

http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com