Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follow

Can it be?  Friday already???

It truly was a very busy week, to have ended up here again so quickly.  Last week, I got an early start on my FF blog post.  Only 200 some listed when I started.  After doing battle with the system for about an hour, I was a number well past 600.   This is a very popular event.  Who knew?

Midday Escapades
One 2 Try
Hearts Make Families
our sponsors for friday fun fantastic.  Here!  Here!  Check them out.

Then follow my blog to see how a water-loving, sea-voyager, boat owner makes due in the off season.  I would love to meet you and get to know your world too.

5 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

It's quite a challenge to get to the top of the list!!

Happy Friday Rosemary.

Sara said...

Happy Friday Follow! Have a nice weekend!
Sara

Sandra Burns said...

Thanks for following I'm following back! Happy Friday Follow!!

Dawna said...

Hello, Rosemary! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and am returning the favor. Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Java said...

Thanks for visiting me today!
I'm definitely following you back!

I never tried that lipstick...going to have to add it to my shopping list!

Anxious to read more of your great blog!
Take care.
Java