Thursday, July 22, 2010

Travel Broadens the Mind

I'm baaaaaaack!

It was a 10 day whirlwind tour.  Highlights were:  Visits with Mum and my sister, 18 holes of golf (my first), swimming in Christina Lake, a celebratory birthday party, dinner and lunches out with friends, and lots and lots of GRANDCHILDREN--the best part.  Don't you just love em???

They say one picture is worth a thousand words, so here is book worth of memories to share with you.  I know these people are strangers to you, but they are great shots for the most part and I am showing considerable restraint in not posting all 250 I brought home with me!

See my teeth?




Willy the Wonderful stands guard over the ham radio antenna.


Alberta flora and fauna.

The birythday girl.


Ed the cake man.



3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Beautiful pictures. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Pat Tillett said...

Great photos! It looks like you had a good time!

Veronica Lee said...

Your family is beautiful, Rosemary! The pics are awesome.

So glad you had a wonderful time.