Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In the spirit of Black and White Wednesday....




I'm going to Blissdom 2011!!
A Writing and Business Conference/Social.

Looking forward to meeting some faces to go with some names.  Besides a cousin-in-law and my daughter-in-law (the instigator of this family adventure), I don't think I know anyone else who will be attending.  The speakers and presenters all sound fabulous, knowledgable and passionate relating to their areas of expertise and I know I will come away having learned a ton.  Hopefully, inspiration will abound along with the gala atmosphere over the three days of the the event.

Packing requires some thought...cocktail party, costume party, dressy dinners....I love to dress up.  Pictures will follow.




In the mean time, the window man is coming to fix a broken upstairs double pane, the weed man is here to whack the super tall weeds on the bank down to the lake and the oven repair man is expected shortly to make his  fourth visit.  For an oven less than one year old, this one is getting a lot of attention.

Okay.  
The question of the day:
Can ladies of a certain age wear leggings and tall boots????  
Feedback please.

7 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

That Conference sounds as if it will be a good one! You'll have to give us all some tips on the writing front!! Funny you should have mentioned leggings and tall boots, because I bought a nice dress/tunic a couple of days ago and tried it on in front of one of my daughters yesterday. She has told me to buy some leggings and wear it with my high boots. Said it will look really good. I think, surely, it would have to depend on the size of the person concerned.

Ashley Sisk said...

That sounds like fun - have a good one!

Unknown said...

Have fun at the conference and thanks for linking up!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I bet you are going to have so much fun. I would love to go to something like that. Maybe one day. I love your picture very cool! Thanks for following me. I love making new friends :-)

Jenn @ Organic-Mama.ca said...

Leggings and tall boots? I think you should absolutely go for it!

Sush said...

If you are rocking leggings and boots you should be putting those babies on and struttin' in style! Have fun at the conference it sounds Deee lightful~

Darlene said...

Sounds like you are off to have a great time. I think you could totally pull off the leggings and tall boots look.