Monday, October 31, 2011

A New Layout

Well now....what do you think?
Recently I was given a sample copy of "My Memories Suites" to play with and to consider blogging about.  Today was the first time I sat down and tried it out and now I have a new header.   You guys all know what a techno-challenged booby I am.  You MUST be impressed that I did this all by myself!!!!
 Over the next two weeks, I will give my readers the opportunity to be interactive and vote for the header they like best, but first I have to figure out how to make a voting thingy.  Also, I have to figure out  how to do a give-away, as Lovely Liz at My Memories Suites wants you to have a copy too.  Any help in this department will be greatly appreciated.
Once again, I'm asking you to stay tuned for more fun and adventure.

ps...  another reminder to click the link and vote...for a top Canadian Blog

9 comments:

Darlene said...

I like it, and I'm also very impressed that you figured it out.

Veronica Lee said...

I totally LOVE it, Rosemary!

Voted again - #21

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I really like it. You did a great job.

Unknown said...

I love the new header! Can't wait to see others.

Unknown said...

I like the look! I've just followed you. Hope to have you follow as well! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the layout, personal family pics are always the best!

Teena in Toronto said...

I like it! I only use Blogger's templates because I'm too lazy to figure out how to design my own. Ha!

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

I am thoroughly impressed! I don't know if I could do it, but I may get brave and give it a try. I am now going to vote for you!

Kelly L said...

Voted - good Luck!!!!

Kelly