Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Over the Hills and Far Away

Tomorrow I leave on a quick trip out west to visit family and celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. The weekend starts early for me this week. I'll be up before dawn and away to the land of "out west". Only nine days left before I then get to experience Blissdom in Toronto, Ontario. You won't be hearing much from me for the next while, but I'll still be around, dropping in for a peek here and there. Be good (as Hubby says) and Play safe (as my daughter always tells me). Happy Thanksgiving. Rejoice, and again I say, Rejoice. Give thanks in all things.

3 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

As I say, don't do anything I wouldn't do! Have a great trip.

Pat Tillett said...

Enjoy your trip and visit! These days it seems like we are spending more time on the road than at home.

Sush said...

Family Thanksgiving...have a wonderful time! Enjoy the crisp air up there!

Hugs~