Monday, February 25, 2013

The Dig, Saltwater Aquarium in Atlantis

One of the main attractions in Atlantis is the beautifully constructed saltwater aquarium called The Dig.  It is designed to resemble the mythical ruins of lost Atlantis.  The fact that it houses large and amazing species of fish and swimming monsters makes it all the more fascinating.

Check out this Zebra Shark and baby Manta Ray that will grow to have a wing span of 22 feet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-HIjK4ETx8

Rosemary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηellο, i beliеve that i sаw you viѕited
my web site so i came to go back the desirе?.I am attеmρting to in finding issues to improѵе
mу webѕіtе!І
guеss its good enough to uѕe some of your ideаs!

!

Also visit my pagе: fotografos de bodas madrid

Liz Mays said...

My BF's brother is going there for Spring break. I'm going to pass this on to them. Thanks!

Pat Tillett said...

I've seen this before! It's amazing. I've had salt water aquariums and know how much work, even a small one can be. I can't even begin to image taking care of something like this!

Veronica Lee said...

The Dig looks awesome, Rosemary!